Old October 12th 03, 05:30 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Iso composed with style:
Probably because what you are referring to in the posting, I am only
responsible for fifty percent. The mumbled jargon which
intertwines, I didn't write.

Well then quit top posting and the conversation might be a little
easier to follow.

Furthermore, assuming the author does
not want to keep the cats, or they find that fostering the cats is
not acceptable, what are they to do? Not everyone shares your view
of how best to handle the situation. There is not just ONE correct
way to handle this situation. It's up to the caretaker of the cats
to make the decision in this situation, not you or me.

Duh. I offered a personal experience. It is all we can do.