Old November 23rd 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default !!!

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:25:18 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I iz sure we kan do dat. Will ask Melia ta help wiff diz za her haz a
doggie and knowz what dem likez ta du.

Well, I don't know a lot about dogs, as I usually try to avoid spending
too much time near Starr the Horse Dog, but I do recognize that there a
lot of really nice dogs out there, and that they can be good friends to
cats. So I'll be glad to arrange activities and provisions for dogs. And
even for mountain lions and skunks, in case Big Mama or Pepe and Gigi are
able to join us.

Amelia

I know BobQat n Mimzy n my bitties, Tygur and Mayzy [all Majikal Whimsy
Qats] will be at the winking,
Will Aed and Morgana and the Second World cats be there too? How about Jocko
the Diving Cat?

Mosey..the nosy pest.