Old January 15th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
blkcatgal

Default my cat keeps losing his collar!

Yes, my one cat somehow manages to get his off every once and awhile, too.
But he is strictly an indoor cat so I don't have the same issue as you. My
comment about Beastie Bands was also directed to sheelah who asked about a
type of collar that you could slip over the cat's head.

S.
---

"Maxine G" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"blkcatgal" wrote in
:

A great stretchy collar that you can try is Beastie Bands. They
velcro together but are made of a stretchy material that you could
just slip over the cat's head if you wanted. They are very light
weight too. My cats wear them and don't seem to mind. Check them out
at catconnection.com. (That's where I bought mine from.)

S.

Thanks. That's the first one he lost!

--
mgusenet+this year at pcg dot net