Old July 17th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default She loves a man in uniform

On Jul 16, 3:03 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
We had the police over last week, to investigate a neighborhood
disturbance. While they were here, Dulce Mae was VERY friendly to them.
Especially to the one who said whe was a beautiful cat and petted her.

I'd be jealous, but she cuddled with me later. I'm glad to know she's on
good terms with the police...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

The Princess Rita doesn't care about uniforms, she just loves MEN in
general. I don't
know why. Maybe her first slave was male. All I know is that she is
all over guys
like white on rice when they come in. She has tried to climb into the
cable guy's
tool belt. Whenever my friend comes over with her husband, she gets
as close as
possible to the guy, even though he appears to be afraid of her.
She's not
discouraged.
Then when they go, she's fine with just me.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita