Old July 31st 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Earthquake in LA!

Yup. We're still waiting. Now they're saying some time in the next 30
years.

I prefer earthquakes to tornadoes. I just stay put until it stops, which
is usually in much less than a minute. By the time you have a chance to
get scared, it's all over. I hate the idea of hiding in a cellar. I'm
somewhat claustrophobic, and I'd be more afraid of being trapped than of
the tornado. I suspect most of us feel safest with what we're used to.

Joy

Washington State is 'supposed' to be due for a 'big one' too, bigger than
the 6.8 in 2000. That one scared the crap out of me. I'd rather have a
tornado, if given the choice, but living in a 'mobile home' there is no
place to hide.
Oh well, can't worry about something we have no control over.
We have 4 active but dormant volcanos here and I can see
one of them from my livingroom window.
Hugs
Kyla