Old July 19th 04, 01:43 AM
lrulan

Dan, purrs and prayers for everything and everybody.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Dan M" wrote in message
I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
both use some purrs.

And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
as well.

Dan