Old August 27th 04, 09:35 AM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
(-L. wrote:

- Today I see a sign on the community mailboxes that says my neighbor
- across the street was babysitting his friend's Himmie, and it has gone
- missing. They let the cat OUTSIDE and "now he hasn't come back for
- two nights in a row". The sign asks for any info.
-
- It has *poured* rain here (Portland, OR) over the last few days - even
- if the cat was able to sniff his way back, the trail has since
- long-gone from the rain. I'll bet he's scared and hiding someplace.
- I'm just sick about it, and of course, I haven't seen the poor thing.
-
-
- Stupid, stupid people!!! I continually get blown away. I'm waiting
- for the day when the sheer stupidity of the human race doesn't have
- any affect on me. I think that day is coming very, very soon.

I suspect that would take some extremely strong drugs. At least in my
case it would.
--
8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~