Old March 19th 04, 05:50 PM
Cathi

In message , badwilson
writes

"Takayuki" wrote in message
.. .

Do all cats run around "differently" when we're asleep? When I've
gone to bed, Betty's behavior suddenly changes. First, she becomes a
little bloodhound, and circles the bedroom, sniffing everything very
carefully. Then, she'll guard the bedroom door briefly, and sometimes
she'll start running all over the house for a few minutes, making
galloping sounds. She never gallops when I'm up!

Yes. At night they turn into guard cats, fierce protectors of their
sleeping hoomin. Also, nighttime is when greebling activity is at it's
highest. Guarding the hoomin becomes of utmost importance then. You are
lucky to have a cat. I don't know how you ever survived the night without
one ;-)

To be honest, it sounds like Betty has her work cut out protecting you
from greeblings Tak. Perhaps she's trying to tell you she needs an
assistant?

(Ducks and runs away very fast indeed!)
--
Cathi