Old August 11th 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nadia N.

Default vaccine reaction with vomiting and bloody diarrhea

cshenk wrote:

Nadia would you be US military associated? Doesnt really matter. One
thing you need to check is the vaccination requirements to bring a pet
to the next country. There is some controversy in how fast a
vaccination fades, but there is little doubt on what is required per
country be 'current'.

Hawaii used to be very restrictive and so was England. Probably others
as well.

No military or US associations of any kind :-) I'm Canadian. I will
probably be moving back to Canada at some point, but not for years yet.
As far as I know, Canada only requires a current rabies vaccination for
pets entering the country. I don't think that a reaction to the 3-in-1
vaccine means that Sweety will have a reaction to the rabies vaccine as
well, but at this time I don't plan to vaccinate her against rabies
either. There is no rabies in Spain, and she is indoors-only, so there
is no need for it. If/when it comes time to move back to Canada, I'll
discuss the issue the vet and follow his recommendations.

--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety