Old July 29th 03, 11:41 PM
Agua Girl

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
"pcb" wrote in message

I had something similar to this made in my garden.
http://www.mainecoonguild.org.uk/Gar...en_safety.html

Maybe it will give you some ideas of what you can do in your own garden.

Another good idea, especially because my spoil sport husband had to go and
mention that, helpful though many of the ideas mentioned have been, the
frequent rains of England could interfere with many of them, while it
doesn't stop the cats going out any (they may hate the idea of baths, but
they sure don't seem to mind the rain)! So, although I'm definitely still
going to try many of the other good ideas suggested - we do get a decent

dry
spell in summer - a large enclosure like that might work best in the long
run; not only would it please the neighbor with the garden, but the other
neighbors' dog would probably appreciate not being harassed any more as
well! Only thing is, it looks *terribly* expensive, and we're permanently
broke at the moment, at least until some things get paid off, so that good
idea will have to be filed at the moment for future reference....

I bet it's not that expensive if done by hubby! What a great fun project
too
and the website was nice enough to provide instructions. I think it looks
wonderful! I don't have a problem with Sasha leaving her yard but I may
do something similar just because I like the looks and it will keep strays
from
harassing Sasha when she plays outside. Print it out, go over it with your
hubby and modify to fit your needs then go down to the local hardware and
price it out. You may be surprised since it doesn't have to be made out of
2x4.

AG