Old November 12th 04, 07:41 PM
Miss Violette

Thankfully she is with her new paw or I would thump her good, Miss Violette,
not liking her litter box messed with, aside... She did get a good new paw
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Harri, yew fit rite in wif this community. We luv cats who hav a senz
of hoomor and couraj and likes to play jokes. Just be shoor to stay out
ov thuh way of thuh big catz' pawz. And be shoor to praktiss playing
jokes on thuh hoomins.

Gretchen Marie, hoping Harri gets to go on lots of advenchures

Miss Violette wrote:

when I waz out today I pooped in der box anna dey didn't liez it one bit
butted I waz alreadi bak in mines room so all dey cuuld do waz grumble

anna
go, Harri, snickerin to herownsef