Old October 8th 04, 03:20 AM
MacCandace

First, what are you doing when he bites you?

She said...she smacks him, sprays him, and yells at him. So she not only
mutilated him, she continues to abuse him. I'd say "troll," but it seems as
though this person has posted here previously. I don't care enough to Google
them, though.

Quit abusing your cat. None of the punishments you are inflicting on him will
be effective to stop him from biting and will only make him fear and resent you
even more. You hurt this cat by declawing him, now stop doing more of it to
him and learn to effectively train him. I don't know how, I never mutilated a
cat.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)