Old February 1st 05, 04:51 PM
Marina

MaryL wrote:

Today is the anniversary of Duffy's adoption+birthday. Well, he was actually
adopted on Jan. 31, 2003, but that was late in the afternoon and we headed
directly for TED. So, Feb. 1 was our first full day together, and that is
what I consider his "anniversary." I also arbitrarily set Feb. 1 as Duffy's
birthday since I don't know the actual date. Three vets estimated his age at
the time of adoption as 3-5 years, so I settled on 4 years. So, the magic of
the Duffy Calendar makes him 6 years old today!

Happy Adoption Day and Hoppy Purrday, Duffy!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki