Old April 25th 05, 10:54 PM
Mishi

Let them get accustomed to the smell of the new house and then slowly
introduce new areas?

Hi Jemfur!

When we moved to our house from our mobile home, we brought our cats here
first and put them in the upstairs bathroom (all 11 of them - large
bathroom, thank Bast!) We locked the door and put a do not enter sign on it,
and then concentrated on moving our stuff. After we got finished bringing
stuff in we opened the door so they could come out and investigate. Nyota,
Siobhan, Brianna, Ishtar, Squeek and Biddy aka the girls were out in a
flash, tails up and ready to rumble! 3 of the boys - Maus, Dweazel and
Tanglefoot slunk out of the room like something was going to attack them.
The other 2 - Jeremy and Pixel - refused to come out for almost a full day.
(Such brave boys! G) It really depends on the cat how long it is going to
take for them to adjust.

Good luck with the move!
Patti