Old April 26th 05, 03:26 AM
badwilson

Enfilade wrote:
Congrats on the house and school!
When we moved from our tiny apartment to our house, the girls had

no
trouble adjusting at all. They did spend the first 12 hours with
their tails up in the air (just like lemurs)

Our crew moved from Ontario to Nova Scotia and settled into the new
apartment within a few hours. All their furniture was here...they
were more comfortable in their first minutes here than they were in
the old apartment with no furniture in it (the furniture went by
truck three weeks before us, the cats, and a few army-bags of

survival
gear like a cooking pot and a sleeping bag arrived)

--Fil

When we moved to Thailand with Vino from Vancouver, he was very
uncomfortable in the old condo with all the furniture gone. We spent
the last night on an air mattress on the floor with only a few
suitcases that we were taking. Vino didn't like it at all and kept
patrolling the place looking for his stuff.
When we got to Thailand, we were in a hotel for a week or 2 and he
settled in fast. Then we moved to a 2 bedroom apartment and he
settled in right away as well. 6 months later we moved into a 3
bedroom house with stairs (which he had never seen before) and he was
at home right away there too.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown