Old June 6th 05, 06:12 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:42:22 +0100, "Adrian" wrote:

I hope you're going to put some pictures of Spot on your webpage. It
says last changed - December 2003, it could do with an update.

Yep, I'm working on that (looking over at the three rolls of
undeveloped fill sitting on the kitchen counter). when she first
showed up and had the kittens on the patio I shot some pix with my
35mm SLR, so if I ever get around to getting them devloped and put on
the web site I'll be sure to post a link.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: