Old April 16th 04, 10:02 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:07:21 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

(Sherry ) dumped this in
on 15 Apr 2004:

Oh, man. What was the mother cat *thinking*!! Glad it all turned out
okay.

Sherry

My next door neighbors sister had a stray cat give birth on her roof.

When I was growing up we also had a stray have her litter on the roof.
In our case, it was a pretty well protected spot, though. We had
roofed a patio (later made enclosed it and made it a den), and the
spot she chose was in a corner where the original roof hung over the
addition, and about 20-30 feet from the edge.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: