Old June 9th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

, but my neighbour does and when she wants to go on
holiday she has a beauty therapist come to her home the week before for
not much money, apparently and sort her out. Do you have this service
where you are?

Tweed

Yes. However, it's not really the expense, it's the embarrassment factor
that stops me. If I were young with firm skin and a bit of peach fuzz
where it shouldn't be I'd give it a try - but sadly that ship has long
since sailed. ;

Don't be so daft. People with firm skin and peach fuzz don't need a
beauty therapist.
I'm sure that you would not need to be embarrassed, they've seen all sorts
after all.
Myself, I've decided to age gracefully. I have some grey hairs now. I
will not dye my hair for vanity. I like to think of my grey hairs being a
sign of wisdom through experience.

Tweed

No, I won't dye my hair either - it's too expense to keep up with if you go
to a beauty salon, and too easily messed up if you try to do it yourself (at
least for me it is).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped