Old June 10th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Does anyone do it themselves???

I usually just shave, but my daughter said waxing is *much* better (never
any razor burn or bumps, no stubble, etc.), so I figured I'd give it a
try. Not having 100% visual access to the site I wanted waxed, I thought
to enlist DH's help (OK, in retrospect, it was not a good idea to ask
someone whom you've ever argued with to do this particular job for you).

Oh my. The memories. So glad I've finally got that degree of "self
torture" out of my system.

I decided quite some time ago that any body hair that was that difficult to
remove should just plain stay covered by clothing.

As it is, I still get spells of thinking I'm perfectly capable of waxing my
legs. And I'm always sorry when I get done. Just is never as easy as the
various products claim.

I even lucked out and found a place where I take the kids for haircuts and
where I can get my eyebrows waxed. Between my eyesight and arthritis it is
just too hard to do myself. Its only $9.00 and it gives me a good excuse
not to even try to pluck between visits.

Jo