Old July 21st 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

"Adam" wrote in message
Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings.

We DID vote, but leaders 'bandon us!

Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up. I not want Catmerica leederless & SUM1
haz
2 be in charge

Datz lojikul an reeznabil, Lovable Louise.
Sinze yu ar neow "Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica",
Kin I purrleeze be Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica?
I wyll hiss at ne kittee az uh warnink dat yu ar n-gree.
--
Pitô.ônya
Rule #1: No one gits beet up w/o my permission.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica