Old July 18th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default mosey

I duzzent gno whut dat is.
MeOwy, skwatchin hur hed.

On Jul 17, 5:46*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
"MeOwy" wrote in message

... Pitô.ôy on wattatooyee!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Waffs! yoo furry funny! Iam gwad yoo ar bak as a twoo kittee.
Ummm, cud I hab a bite ob dat watatewee?
MeOwy, juss wunnerin bout da tased ob it.
----------------------
Whutz dat?
Pitô.ônya
-------------------------

On Jul 16, 9:32 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Yu muzt meen uh vegifurrian.
twee, twuu, wun...
meeyow!
Pitô.ôy on wattatooyee!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

"MeOwy" wrote in message

....I
nebber 8 veggybobbelz b-furr.

I diddit uhgin tunite.
Dat I shud eet sum hoomin fuudz iz endeedy stranje,
an wurthy ov komment.

Patoonya, pawwapz yoo hass bin hittnotyzed to fink yoo ar
a ..a...wudeffur it is dat eets wattatooyee.
Weewax gnaow an wook intew mine eyz, den kownt bakwurdz fwum free tew
wun.
Wenn yoo mew "wun" yoo wil fink yoo ar a kitty uhgin.
........{^o.o^}~.........

MeOwy

On Jul 15, 8:21 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

I nebber 8 veggybobbelz b-furr.
I diddit uhgin tunite.
Dat I shud eet sum hoomin fuudz iz endeedy stranje,
an wurthy ov komment.

Du yu eet Hoomin fuudz, Willow?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message

Anna ur point iz? Willow not seeeing the problem.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I dun't kno watt gotted intu me tunyte, but dere wuz sum
rattatooey
inna kup, between meowmee an pawpaw on da liddul taybul, an ya kno
wat??? I shtarted eetin summuv it! Den I ayte summoor...I muzta
eetin
a kuppul of taybulspuunz ob it!
--
Pitô.ônya

She ate the tomato, bell pepper, eggplant maybe even celery! The
only thing I can think of, is that all were sauteed with olive
oil....ya think???
Sylvia

"MeOwy" wrote in message
Heer, Anais, I haff wurked uppa listst uf fudfings tew be
aboidid:

pot piez
poptartz
sammon
cawfee
cardbord
wawlpapperz
balzawood
laffink kow
creem cheeze
spam
kabbage
green stuf

We bofe un-attraktid simiwerwee, efen dough yoo Persian and Iams
Soyameez miks..
Hmm, bedder add "dough", huh?
Mebbee soyamiks awlso..it sownz wurs den balzawood.
Anyfing mor?
MeOwy, beeng helpful inna kitshun.

On Jul 11, 8:30 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:04:14 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

GNot beeng a owle fogy yet, Iam owpen to sniffin ennyfing onna
hoominz
pwate.
Buttid neffur eets enny uffit, ob korss.

I knozw whut yoo meens. I iz not at awl attraktid
to hooman fuds. Like yourownself, I sniffs it, but
won't eet itself, efen wen da hooman cuts off a
liddle peece ob it an puts it in mine playte.

I knoze dat sumcats will find dis shockink, but
I'fe turned mine widdle nose up at steak,
shrimpees, lopster, chickum, toona an sammon - tho
wonce I licked sum chickum lifferz, but walked
away.

I likes mine Nutro Max Kitten Kibbles. Itz da
only fing I eet. Mornink, noon an nyte. For da
past eight yeerz! Dis mystifiez da hooman who
finks dat we catz shud want to eet lotsa different
fuds. Whut do hoomanz know, anyway?

I HAbb hadded sum widdl bites ob bakon. Juts tew see iffit
gridestabl.
I hass too make dooda wif da fantsee feest until da hoominz
lern
make sumfing mor getesdabl.
MeOwy (Wat sud a "POPtart" be wike?), stoopafied..

I've neffer seen won beclawz da hooman won't let
themselves in owr howze, buttid OT gafe a furry
gudgud deskriptshun in da post above.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/11/2009 11:22:52 PM- Hide quoted text -