Old January 31st 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Update!! (was: Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!)

Diz iz VURY gud nooz indeed. Seh Owr purrs n prayers wurj=ked, wike dey
ulwayz dew
Luffs, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

we needs new fudz but soft haz sum skuze like we still haza haffa bowl
left, hrmph, chester

Auntie Soft and Gramby wee on da fone talking bout diz so dem iz happi to
hear diz. We hasta go for fudz as we haff uzed so muchez energiee purrink
diz dai. Piglett heading for the food.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:11:11 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Anti Sandi is owt ob surjuri, and doing bery well, akording to her sisfur,
Katy!

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/30/2012 7:27:33 PM