Old December 24th 13, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default no pakaje yet

"conniepo" wrote

Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti
Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino

Oh dear, Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!
I can have Mom Kyla e mail the Sekrit Santa coordinator , and ask him tp e
mail Your Selrit Santa (It wasn't US)
And maybe get a tracking number, because now days they send ALL packages by
Priority Mail, so Mom Kyla was told when she mailed 5 packages, and she
still doesn't'
know if 2 of them got to their destinations yet.. *sigh*
We got ours and WOW
We hope and purr that you will get your package soon. The post offices are
swamped this time of year.
Love,
MoseyCat, PookyKat, Sqweex an Pipps.
Oh Pa mailed out your Kissamouse card today.