Old December 24th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default no pakaje yet

On Monday, December 23, 2013 3:05:51 PM UTC-5, conniepo wrote:
Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino

Well .... guess what? Our pakaje just arrived. Anti Connie saw da mail man drive up in a truk and he left a pakaje at owr door. Now we are bizzy bizzy bizzy examining it. We can't open it until Christmas Day but we will keep it warm over nite by sitting on it.

Luf to all,
MaryJ and Domino (happy kitties)