Old January 7th 04, 04:01 PM
MGW

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:55:13 GMT, "Joe Pitt"
wrote:

Someone told me they saw a toilet paper holder with a cover in a catalog
'somewhere'. Anyone seen this. I have a couple that won't leave it alone and
another is trying to get it off the shelf I'm currently storing it on. I
tried turning so it won't roll out and then she gets so frustrated she
shreds it.

Just take the cardboard from a used roll of toilet paper, split it
down the middle lengthwise and - voila! fits nicely over the roll of
TP. You'll probably only need it for a couple of weeks until they get
out of the habit, so it's not worth spending money on.