Old October 17th 03, 09:27 PM
MaryL

"LauraK" wrote in message
I posted pics recently of my two lovely semi-feral kittens, Miss
Marmalade (Marmie) and Harley. They are doing great for the most part,
except for one little problem - Marmie is not going in the litter box.
She goes *around* the litter box, but not in it.

Try a different brand or type of litter.
Try a box with lower sides -- maybe a disposable aluminum jelly roll pan

with
very low sides.
What does she do when you put her in the litter box? Does she observe the

other
kitten when he's using it? Kittens are usually very curious about what

other
cats are doing in there, often to the dismay of older cats who prefer a

little
privacy.

http://www.madmousergraphics.com
web design, print design, photography

Ooops. I missed the fact that these are kittens when I posted. Your
message had not shown up on my server when I posted my suggestion to use a
larger box (which is what worked for my cat, but he is an adult cat).

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)