Old March 31st 05, 09:13 PM
Miss Violette

My entire house will help with meals on paws, Miss Violette for her house
Rebecca wrote in message
. ..
Hihi, Anaïs. Da construkshun went furry well. Da bilding is finished an
Chester sined off on dat part alreddy. Now da ekwipmint iz installed,

too.
I needz to hab it inspektid befur we kan start uzing it. Unfortunately my
Meowmie haz had new sikmonsters fur a kupple ub weeks, so I haz bin bizzy
takin care ub her an haznt bin able to git bak to Chester fur da final
inspekshun.

I didn't know da kommyunitee wud be innerestid in toorin owr liddle
facility, but Id be glad to offur a toor. In fakt, enneekittee wud be
welkum to stop by at ennee time to see it -- itz pritty neet state ub da

art
stuff. If we kan git sum volunteerkittees fur da Meels on Paws program,

dat
wud be grate, too!

Rebecca

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Hihi Rebecca,

Itz been a wyle since dey started on da Fluffykitz facility. Iz it
finnished yet? Iz yoo goink to offer da community a tour?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/23/2005 3:47:40 PM