Old April 3rd 05, 06:58 AM
Rebecca

A large truck pulls up at the large building. Two cats jump out and
walk into the building.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here again to inspect. I'm sure that everything will
be above code.

I brought my assistant. This is Nathan.

Chester

Nathan sniffs noses with Rebecca.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here to help Chester with the equipment inspection.
I'm the code expert on equipment.

Nathan

Nice to meet yoo, Nathan. Fangu fur kumming on such short notice. Sum ub
da kommyunitee kittees will be kumming to hab a toor ub da warehowse, and I
wuz hopin to hab awl da spekshuns dun befor dey gits heer. Ize sorree I
didnt git bak to yoo sooner, but my sekretary haz bin neglektin hur duteez
juss becaws she haz bin sik. Gud hewp is hard to find.

Enneway, yool be innerested in da kwipmint. We haz freezers to keep da
frozin stufz, frijiz to keep da kold stufz, an warmin uvvins to keep cookt
fudz warm until we deliverz dem. We haz lotz ub shelfs fur storin dry gudz.
Yoo mite notiss dat dey iz furryfurry talltalltall: well, at da end ub eech
unit, dere is a kittee-size spiral starekase dat letz us git up an down to
whare da stufz iz.

Whut else wud yoo like to see?

Rebecca