Old August 24th 04, 03:42 AM
Tanada

Howard Berkowitz wrote:

I hadn't been familiar with Temodar, but had a chance to read some of
the relevant medical literature today. It's revolutionized the
treatment of brain cancer, with effectiveness nothing before has ever
approached.

Good luck!

Thanks. Rob is part of the third stage of testing for it; which, if I
understand correctly, is for getting the dosages set up. I suspect that
is part of the reason the Surgeon at UNC wants to keep up with the
Temodar. The Drs. haven't agreed on a treatment plan yet, but when they
do...

Could use purrs. Rob and I have an appointment with Social Security on
September 7th to turn in paperwork and, hopefully, find out if Rob
qualifies for disability payments. Social Security is notorious for not
finding anyone disabled so long as they can breathe.

Pam S.