Old April 16th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Mark T.B. Carroll

Default Cats Are Very Shy Toileters

Huh, that's interesting. We've never had any trouble with our cats - at
least they seem healthy and happy and the vet doesn't have any
complaints - and we normally have indoor cats sharing one unsecluded
litterbox, sometimes in a corner. We've had some cats that didn't like
the litterboxes that were like covered little houses with a door, they
just wanted the 'bottom half' with an open top. We do try to make sure
they always have water available, though. I suppose one's mileage
varies.

-- Mark