Old August 9th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Stormmee whatz we gonna do wif dem?

On Aug 9, 2:35 am, "Granby" wrote:
We decided tatake your wayz of doin anpunish her ahedz oftime. Whilz her is
asleep disnite, we got a roll of toilette paperz and have dekorated da
liffingroomz wif itownself. It was funfun to shredd itself. We triedz ta
knok da iron of daboard but it peed on ouronwselves so we leff dat alonz.

*Onyx's eyes get HUGE in amazement and surprise*

Huh?! Ironz kin rillyrillyrilly pee onna yurownfurryselfz???!!

Hmmm... I wunner how yu mayk it pee onna nuffur kittee innasted of
yurownself. Da onliest fing I noze abowt ironz iz dat dey iz wike
liddle "HOTSTOVE!!GETOFF!!!"monsturz. Duz dat meen dat da HOTSTOVE!!
GETOFF!!!monstur kin pee onna kitty, tuu??!

--- Onyx

Iffin we couldz get dis shredder fing open we could realli do a good job.
Herownself hazn't emptied if for awhilez. We kant get it openez far enuf
and it only bngz shut. We better leef it alonz of herself will wake up. O.T.
and Willow working frantically thru the night."Stormmee"