Old February 25th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default OT - MIL Passed Away

On Feb 24, 6:45*pm, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
Some of you may remember that my MIL was in hospital a few months ago. *At
about 8:28 this morning, her body finally gave up. *Nurses at the facility
where her (and step-FIL) were staying say she was up and about, had a
fairly decent breakfast, went outside to smoke a cigarette (I hate that
part of it, but...), used the restroom, then lay down for a nap. *She
passed in her sleep.

I just spent the day with step-FIL, brothers-IL,step-sister-IL, and
assorted other familial relations.... *Most everything was planned already
(and paid for, thankfully), just needed to schedule things and get flowers
ordered, pick out her clothing, call umpteen bazillion relatives &
friends...

She had a good breakfast, went to sleep and woke up at the Bridge. My
condolences to her family and friends.

--
Will in New Haven

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.