Old September 1st 03, 04:23 PM
Joe Canuck

Ann Martin wrote:

As I've said before, I don't have the time to spend with people like
you and won't bother wasting anymore time with your posts. Others on
the list know that I am more then happy to provide any documented
information they require.

Ok, here is my question to you...

I have a 2 1/2 year old female Ragdoll that weights somewhere between 16
- 17 pounds which is considered normal for her breed. No behavior or
health problems whatsoever. A very sweet loving cat.

Current food is 75% California Natural dry + 25% Science Diet Nature's
Best dry. I cannot get Calfornia Natural locally, current supply comes
from where I used to live. I can get Science Diet.

I've given her a good try on various canned brands... as much as she
loves the food her digestive system cannot handle it. Runny stools and
occasional vomiting that disappears once back on dry. Yes, I attempted
the switch gradually and spent weeks being patient with it. I finally
called a halt to it when one evening she made a mess of her rear after a
visit to the litter box... she was trying to clean herself up and looked
at me with a quiet little meow as though to say "help me". So, based on
this I've decided canned is out.

Science Diet is the best food I can find in this northern community and
is only available through the vets. The only other foods are available
through Walmart and the grocery stores... and well you know the quality
there.

Recommendations?

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."