Old July 2nd 11, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Default Archer Thinks I'm Dirty

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Lately he is incessantly licking my arms and hands. I can take it for a
while, but after a few minutes that little sandpaper tongue can get very
irritating on my thin skin. I keep trying to move so that he'll lick
another part of my arm, but he says *he* must decide which part of me
needs to be cleaned. I just wish all my problems were as nice as this
one.

I'm getting very tired lately keeping on just keeping on, so he may be
sensing that I just need him and, as always, he's there for me more than
anyone other sentient being has or will ever be.

--

Are you putting on some kind of cream or bathing with a soap that maybe
attracts him?

Tweed

My strategy in this situation is to vigorously start "cleaning" him -
petting him with enthusiasm and he'll forget about his need to clean me.
And no, I haven't changed anything smell wise - I think it's *his* strategy
to get me to pet him.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/