Old June 13th 05, 11:38 PM
marika

wrote in message
We are going out of town for a few days and have elected to kennel Nica

with
the vet. Hopefully this will make some headway on dealing with this rash.

At
least, the vet will get a good look at what's wrong.
Peace.

i forget what we used. but high dose of corticosteroid is a must over a
short course. there was a diet change with omega oils or something called
like that. powder in a can. and lots of broth to deal with the nausea from
the crummy drugs.

then of course you apply clearasilly and that will help the rash and you can
put your cat on the comics and she will become variegated

i SAID I didn't remember the drugs name

sometimes it is caused by a beloved treat

mk5000

"it was the craggy island factor that people never quite got ABout the boom
town rats. You had the pistols singing about no future, because they were
just waking up to an england where you might not get a decent job"--bob
geldof