Old May 8th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default CAT KILLER! Pray For the Souls of 300 Murdered Cats!

"Granby" wrote in message
*PLONK*
"Maple Tree" wrote in message
news

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

pretty sure there is no way dood gets a Gold Pass
at The Pearly Gates Of Heaven.

WHY WORRY?

PS. We Are On About TRUE SLACK HERE!

meow

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't think the bible says anything about NOT killing/murdering
domesticated animals....remember that piece of beef, pork or chicken
you had at dinner last week??

There seems to be a psychological difference
(and distance) between 'farm' or 'hunted' animals and pets.
We - just - don't - eat - or - kill - pets.

When I was growing up, mom bought a dozen young chickens.
We raised them for eggs. We found that we had to give them
away, rather than use them for food.

When my daughters were small, we had a bunny named Harvey.
Once I went to the market and bought rabbit for dinner.
Did my girls want to eat it? H*ck no!

There is just a difference.
Vegins probably look at it somewhat differently.

Sylvia