Old December 18th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Merri Kissmouse!

"Will in New Haven" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

Meowmie got a tree again! Iz promised dis year not to climb innit but
they
tied it up all nice and tight with fishie-line. Dez put plastic unner it
incase Auntie Mabel gets confuzilated and tries to pee on da tree.

Oh wut fun we haz wen r hoomins sellybrate Kissamouse. Yoons soun wike
yooo gonna haff a gudgud thyme.

Yeah! I'z all excited now. The best is the paper and chasing it all albout
in balls! Cash likes the boxes and tryin to climbin in'em. Cash is a
prayin whatever is growin in his is a big bone. Iz want shrimp heads.