Old January 10th 04, 03:59 AM
Cheryl

Orchid wrote in on 09 Jan
2004:

You want the scissor-style clipper designed for cats/small
dogs. Not the guillotine clippers. The scissor style are safer, and
unlike human clippers they don't have as much of a chance of
crushing/splitting the new sheaths under the old.

Have you a pic of the type you recommend? The one I use is scissor-like
but with a guard outside of the cutting blades so you can't put too much of
the claw into it and it only allows cutting off the point. And the scissor
blades are rounded and thick for leverage.

--
Cheryl

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.
Come here Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy.
- Dori