Old January 10th 04, 07:37 AM
Dennis Carr

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:51:01 -0500, .oO rach Oo. wrote:

I was just wondering what your opinion is on the best tool to clip a cat's
claws. Would you use a nail clipper specifically for cats or one for humans?

One for humans. About a buck or so at your local drug store. Just be
careful about hitting the quick (IE, don't), and have some styptic in case
you do.

I've seen both used but since I will be starting to do this in the near
future (the vet showed us how today) I want to make sure the best and
most comfortable method is used.

Well... that's up to the cat in the end. Some cats cooperate and will be
more than happy to let you clip their claws, others will fight you all the
way. I've seen both, but if you're on a budget, just get the human nail
clippers.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.