Old April 15th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stacey Weinberger

Default Liver

Hi,

My cat Julian started throwing up late Wednesday afternoon and got very
lethargic. He's gotten upset stomachs before. Thursday he wasn't better
and I started giving him water by an eye dropper. He had stopped
throwing up. Friday I took him to the vet to check for blockages. The
vet found none and gave him sub-q fluids, saying if he wasn't better to
bring him back today. And to give him some chicken broth. He threw up
liquid this morning at 6:30 so I took him back to the vet. The x-rays
showed nothing but the blood work showed his liver values were 194. They
were 81 in September. I forgot to ask how bad this might be.

You forgot to ask?? Oh my....................

I thought I had asked everything. I was in a little bit of a shock and
forgot this.

So why don't you pick up the phone, call the vet and ask??

Because it's 10:30 at night and the office is closed.

I'm not a negligent pet owner. I take very good care of my cats and don't
worry how much it will cost. Sometimes a person forgets to ask some thing.