Old June 9th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Brindal

Default (Rabies) Can You Get It From A Mouse?

On Jun 8, 3:57 am, Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure
wrote:
Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

The mouse would have had to bitten you before you could catch rabies
from it. Or you would have had to ingested UGH! the mouse, which I'm
sure you didn't do!

But see a doctor for your mouth problems.

Brindal