Old November 5th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default The adventure - east coast kitties?

We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island, Charleston,
Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south since it's
getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we culd hab
snowball fites on Cape Cod.
Princess Pasha

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in message
We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I know that we
still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of the US, but
I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places for us
to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far north as
we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of Interstate 95
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

So, kitties, any suggestions?

Cleo