Old November 5th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default The adventure - east coast kitties?

On Nov 5, 9:04 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

"Ellie" wrote:
We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island, Charleston,
Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south since it's
getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we culd hab
snowball fites on Cape Cod.
Princess Pasha

We were thinking north to south. Most of my clowder have not experienced
snow before. Harri Roadcat is the only won who has been in snow, and she
really hates it. That's why we figured north to south might work better.

Cleo

Heer issa wun possiwoggle iteneraree. Jus a suggeschun.

Den weee shud start in Mayne. Da blackflies (da state byrd) r gon by
neow so it issa saf. Der issa wot uv byootiful placess in Mayne anna
it won't start snowing der for anuvver looks at wrist on which there
is no watch ten dayz. So Wee cud divote a wong weeekend to Mayne. Den
weee get onna Ninety-Five anna go souff to Mew Hampshire.

Weee cud see da sites in Mew Hampshire as wee go by. Weee _cud_ stop
tooo seee Uncl Bill's fren Sandy anna hur sled d*gs butted I wud
ravver wave at dem frum a speedin car, iff yoo don' min. . Dey haz dat
leeen anna hungry wook I don' wike inna d*g.

Den wee wud beee in Masssaghooseps, famous four itz seefudz. Wee cud
eet at da Wegle Seefudz in da Cambridg anna wee cud use da Hahvad for
r litter box. Or Fenwey Park. Dat wuz notty Uncl Bill talkin der.

Wee wud den swing fru Divine Providenc, Rode Iwand. Den onto da
Foxwoods, wich muss be lotsa funn bcaus Uncl Bill goed ther lots.

Den weee wud be goin by r hous in Branford, kittynaticut, wer weee cud
haff a party anna yoo cud meet da %^$% parrots an Bear, a noble d*g.
Anna da hoomins, for dat matter.

Den wee wud be out uv New Eenglund, wich issa myownself's areea uv
experteese anna sum uvver kitty will haff to do da itenrry for da nex
stage.

Maggie May, wiff hep frum Sunris anna Winnie anna interference and
typebiting frum Uncl Bill