Old July 18th 04, 05:51 PM
Duke of URL

jmcquown wrote:
Bridget wrote:

Drat, I hear my neighbors taking a shower. I wish I could take one.

Betcha if you get in the tub and turn on the water, the interloper
will split!

Hmph, whatta weenie. Killer *owns* my tub, especially when the weather is
hot. He spreads out in it & lays his head in the waterdish. If I turn the
water on, he sits up and watches it slowly move in on him. He'd sit there
while it rose around him if I didn't tell him "Scoot"; fortunately, that's
one of the words he understands and cooperates with.
Life with a cat who thinks he's a big dog is interesting...
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™