Old January 24th 13, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Can cats be embarrassed?

Boyfie knows very well that the only place he is not allowed is my bedroom.
He snuck in there today and nearly jumped out of skin when I found him in
there looking around.
He rushed back down the stairs.

He *knows* that it is not allowed and I found him doing it. He was either
embarrassed or ashamed.
Another thing not to mention to him. I don't need to.
He is very aware that he can go all over the house except my bedroom and he
jumped into the air when I saw him in there.
I smiled to myself.
He absolutely knew he should not be in that room.

Tweed