Old August 11th 15, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Horizontal scratcher

"Joy" wrote in message
I'd love to get him something that he likes but I don't know what that
might

be.
I'd like him to have more fun, but he hasn't ever seemed to want it. He
is
a dignified and earnest cat.

Pickles has seldom shown any interest in playing, in the years I've had
her. However, whenever Koala wants me to play with him and his feather on
a stick, Pickles wants to play too. Maybe you should get him a kitten.
;-)

Hahaha! I think not. It would torment him and I don't think he would like
it. He's used to being an only cat now. He's very set in his ways, being a
middle-aged gent. Plus it might live 20 years, longer than I might given my
health history.
I do sometimes get him some catnip, but he is semi-immune to it. Kitty
Farmcat was completely immune.
http://www.sciencebuzz.org/blog/catnip-immunity

so I can't even get him stoned..