Old December 21st 03, 06:22 PM
polonca12000

I've missed your stories, David! Glad you are back!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"David Yehudah" wrote in message
Before I start this lurid tale, I would like to assure you that the
following is the plain, unvarnished truth, completely unembellished with
artistic flourishes, hyperbole, or other devices employed by the tellers
of tales with the aim of either adorning an otherwise bald and
uninteresting narrative or an underhanded attempt at leading the
gullible down the primrose path and shoving him over a cliff. In other
words, true story. :-| (notice the straight face).
Anywho, last summer I bought a Honda CR-V just for bouncing around out
in the desert. snip