Old September 4th 03, 06:19 AM
Angela Ryan

Purrs aplenty being sent your way

Gizmo and Angela

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
1.Tucker has panted very easily ever since we've known him and after

talking
with Megan I'm going to take him to get checked out by the vet tomorrow --
(hoping to rule out feline asthma or cardiomyopathy) -- it's going to be
hard on the little guy so any purrs would be appreciated. Anyone here

have
experience with panting cats?

and

2. Could you please purr for a possible d*g adoption at the local humane
society -- My daughter, Celeste, worked with a very sweet border
collie/heeler mix at the Camp Love A Pet session this summer and we've

just
checked and found out that "Arne" still hasn't been adopted. A family at

my
daughter's school was interested in adopting a dog and I told them about
Arne; they're going to look at him tomorrow. It would be quite wonderful

know that he might find a good home at last.

Many thanks!
Christine