Old July 25th 05, 12:32 AM

Cheryl wrote:
On Sun 24 Jul 2005 06:17:58p, animzmirot wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

http://www.meankitty.com/gallery.htm

Cute! I'm still surfing. Here's another site that's funny and my
Shadow (RB) is up there in a pic just after a surgery he had.

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/search/shadow/2362

--
Cheryl

Aww. That made me laugh and made me sad at the same time to see again.
Did you notice the mascot cat, the picture up by the logo? That looks
just like Angel, my foster kitten. (We named her Angel 'cause I'm
hoping it will be a self-fulfilling prophesy. She's mean as the devil!

Sherry

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields