Old May 8th 04, 12:09 AM
Gandalf

Default Picture of my kitty.....

I managed to get a fairly nice picture of my wonderful kitty Kenzie scanned, and
I put it on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

You can see her pretty coat, and the way it looks like she's been in a bowl of
butterscotch pudding g.

I'd like to put this photo someplace permanent, so I could put a link to it in
my sig line, but I don't know how to do that.

Also, you may notice she has more tags than 'usual'. That's because I got her
after my beloved tuxedo kitty Lucky went to the RB, so I gave Kenzie the one tag
of Lucky's I saved. Two years later, my wonderful white kitty Blizzard joined
Lucky at the RB, so I put one of Blizzard's tags on her collar as well.

So each time I hear her walking, or pick her up, I am reminded of Lucky and
Blizzard. Not that I could ever forget them....

~~~~~~
Life without cats would be only marginally worth living.
TC and the unmercifully, relentlessly sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.

- Robert Heinlein